2021 COVID-19 SAFETY & PROCEDURES
The 6th annual Dustin Johnson World Junior Golf Championship is just around the corner! We are truly excited to be hosting the 2021 edition of this amazing event for players, and in order to do so safely we have implemented some changes and various protocols.
Throughout the week players and parents will be limited in their movements and asked to abide by all local, state, & federal COVID-19 guidelines. When indoors masks will be mandatory for all, and social distancing and good hygiene are highly encouraged. As the majority of the Championship will be a safe event enjoyed outdoors, masks are suggested when social distancing may be a challenge even outdoors.
Below are some examples of ways the Dustin Johnson World Junior Golf Championship will be safer for all competitors in 2021:
- All players are allowed two (2) player spectators on site arriving in the same vehicle
- Breakfast will be served from the TPC Grille complimentary in a “to-go” form for players (spectator meals for purchase)
- Lunch will be served complimentary for players by on site food trucks with outdoor seating available (spectator meals for purchase)
- On courses snacks will be individually wrapped and distributed safely by TPC Staff.
- Event staff & volunteers will sanitize all player touch points, i.e. flagsticks, bunker rakes, etc after every use.
- All players & player spectators are asked to limit their time in the Clubhouse, and outdoor restrooms will be made available for use throughout the property.
- Scoring will be kept by players with a verbal attest. Players will not need to be in contact with each other for any reason.
- The practice facility will be limited to PLAYERS ONLY, and players are asked to social distance on the practice range appropriately.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be setup in various places throughout the property.
We look forward to hosting you!