COLLEGE COACHES: For college coaches planning to attend, please advise tournament staff at your earliest convenience by e-mailing CKing@KingFishCommunications.com to make necessary arrangements.
MEDIA REQUESTS: For media representatives planning to attend, please advise tournament staff at your earliest convenience by e-mailing CKing@KingFishCommunications.com to make necessary arrangements. Amount of media will be limited to no more than four outlets daily.
GENERAL SPECTATOR GUIDELINES:
- Shuttle / offsite parking:
- Spectator parking is located at the Inlet Square Mall in front of the seaside community church. A complimentary shuttle will be provided between the hours of 6:30AM and 5PM daily. Each loop is approximately 30 minutes.
- Player Communication:
- Keep your conversation with the player to words of encouragement
- Per the rules of golf, advice may not be given.
Spectators may not give rulings. Seek rules official if a need arises.
- Walking the course:
- Spectators should stay on cart paths. In the absence of paths, stay in the rough. Please stay off fairways, tees and greens.
- Spectators may not go beyond any roped off areas at any time.
- Carts are not available for rental.
- Persons with a handicap placard may request a handicap cart and remain on the path. Placard must be presented to the pro shop prior to being provided a cart.
- Temporary restrooms are located at the ‘Crossroads’ intersection and near the 1st & 10th tee boxes.
- Phone devices must be on silent at all times.
- Be aware of errant shots. Your attendance is at your own risk.
- TPC Facilities:
- Locker room facilities are for players only. No public restrooms are available inside.
- Food & beverage placed on course and in Grill Room are for participants only.
- The Grill Room & Bar is limited to players & parents only between 6:00 – 11:30am.
- Please limit your time in the clubhouse at all times.
Always exercise common sense.